Sunday, November 11, 2007

~๑♥๑ Sweet Release ๑♥๑~


Waiting

Anticipating

Exhilarating

Humiliating

Bound and gagged

Left on the floor

It’s a tragedy

I yearn for more

Crack of the whip

I know he’s near

The one I love

The one I fear

I get into position

On my knees

Legs spread

Ready to please

Crack of the whip

He’s almost here

The one I love

The one I fear

He shoves his dick

Into my face

I eagerly

Await a taste

Crack of the whip

Onto my rear

The one I love

The one I fear

I suck and swallow

I know what to do

Be a good girl

I’ll make it through

Crack of the whip

I shed a tear

The one I love

The one I fear

He whips me again

I cry and I shout

Harder this time

Till I almost pass out

Crack of the whip

It all seems clear

The one I love

The one I fear

The sweetest pain

Makes my head spin

The pleasure devours

Until I give in

To hurt is to feel

To feel is to scream

This is what it’s like

In my most intimate dream

No comments: