Sunday, November 11, 2007

~ ~ Mind Fuck ~ ~


I’m lost in the web of your mind

I can’t think straight on any given day

I try to escape but I’m blind

Tangled in your web of temptation I pray

Ravage my body and rip at my skin

Torture my darkness until I give in

Turn off your charm it’s driving me mad

Like an addiction I want you so bad

I’m standing outside in the rain

Its sensual touch awakens every need

You’re watching but staying away

Don’t come any closer I beg and I plead

I try to forget but I can’t

I want to be your little tramp

Bumping into walls that keep me protected

You aren’t anything like I expected

Inside the darkest of nights

I make love to your wicked and quadrangle mind

I’m fighting with all of my might

How quickly we can cross that line

No comments: