Sunday, November 11, 2007

~* Running *~


Darkness

Let me fall into you

Because it's only in faded light

That I can truly be free

And like what I see


Darkness

Let me hide inside you

Because it's only in tinted shadows

That I can escape misery

Along with reality


Darkness

Let me crawl into you

Because it's only a matter of time

When I can bring life to a dream

And forget what I've seen


Darkness

Let me hold onto you

Because it's only in your arms

Where I have the strength to be

What in the light I cannot be


Darkness

Let me make love to you

Because it's only under your control

That the darker side of me will awake

And my soul is yours to take


Darkness

Blind me with your blackness

Because it's only with sightless eyes

That I can truly be free

And like what I see

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Balor Sweets ~This is wonderful and i can so relate to your words. You are lucky to have such talent. Dark Blessings to you & hugs,Michele