
~She stepped out of the shower and that’s when it hit me. I wanted her, plain and simple. I could no longer deny my feelings. I was into guys and she was into girls and we had been best friends for over ten years. I saw her naked dozens of times but something changed today. Today I became her number one fan. I wanted her more than I ever wanted any guy. She looked so fucking beautiful standing there soaking wet. I watched the water drip down her breasts, stomach, and thighs. Her neatly trimmed pussy beckoned me. She turned around to get something and I got a glimpse of her sexy, perfectly shaped ass. I wanted to bathe myself in her beauty. I wanted to grab that ass and squeeze, slap it, lick it, and fuck it. I was turned on to the highest degree and ready for anything. When we looked at each other it was much more than a friendly glance. She saw the overflowing lust pouring out of my eyes and before she could react I took off my tank top and panties and went to her.
She was confused at first but when I stroked her cheek she understood. I took my hands and ran them through her wet hair and then forcefully brought her face to mine and crushed her lips with a kiss. My tongue explored every inch of her glorious mouth. I pushed her up against the nearest wall and raised her hands over her head. I felt her breast pressing into mine and I continued to kiss her until my lips ached. When I started to suck on her nipples she let out a series of moans that took my breath away.
I guided her to the bed and threw her down. Her body bounced as it hit the mattress. I wanted to ravage her. I knelt down at the edge of the bed and pushed her body down to where her pussy was right in my face. I started licking the tender flesh watching her squirm as I teased her clit with my tongue. She tasted delicious and I wanted more. I stuck my tongue inside her pussy and my nose continued to rub her clit. She came unexpectedly and I got to feel her body shudder. I wasn’t done with her yet. I reached under the bed and found the strap on I knew she kept there.
She looked at me with those beautiful big brown eyes that I’ve grown accustomed to over the years I could have melted in her arms but I was determined to do this. I wanted to fuck her so badly it possessed me. I put on the apparatus and got myself into position. She smiled and licked her lips in approval. I was sweating and breathing heavily. When I pushed it inside her I almost came. My clit rubbing against hers was exhilarating to say the least. I fucked her like a pro and couldn’t stop. I sucked on her pink nipples until they turned red. Before long we both came and I never had such a freeing orgasm. I felt reincarnated. I felt liberated. I only wanted to taste more of her and more of her until I passed out. I wanted her scent all over me. I collapsed beside her and she looked at me sending waves of shivering chills through my weathered body. She kissed me fiercely and told me I was the best fuck she ever had. I fell asleep in her arms dreaming of our next fuck fest. At that moment I couldn’t have been prouder to be a woman.~



No comments:
Post a Comment