Sunday, November 11, 2007

~ Freedom ~


Body restrained - eyes unable to see

Fingers and mouths enveloping me

Sucking and biting, the harder the better

My body is hot, my darkness is wetter

Before I know it someone’s deep inside

I move my body and relish the ride

I haven’t a clue who this lover might be

Never felt so alive, never felt so damned free

Somewhere in the distance I hear someone screaming

This is too good to be true I just have to be dreaming

Multiple manipulations tasting and touching

Hands and fingers probing and clutching

Skillfully somebody slips in between

Raising me up as if I were a machine

Hands spreading my butt cheeks apart

Pushing in deep I jump with a start

Too much stimulation to wait any longer

The orgasmic bliss is getting much stronger

Trapped in this orgy with nowhere to run

I’m a blood thirsty tigress who now needs to come

Lost in lust and perpetual pleasure

My body is like a new found treasure

Open-mindedness can take you far

There’s a freedom in knowing just who you are

No comments: