Sunday, November 11, 2007

*** One Me ***


One day

One night

One moment

You will want me

Want me so badly

Your heart will bleed

My touch will be

Unattainable

Because of your foolishness

But yet

I will still haunt you

And taunt you

Until you go half mad

Until everywhere you look

Everyone you see

Everything you do

Will remind you of me

One day

One night

In the dark

You will finally realize

What you did

You will call out my name

With tears stinging your eyes

And through the pain

You'll be helplessly aroused

You'll be under my spell

Leaving you no choice

But to succumb to the desire

It seeps through your pores

You can smell it in the air

And the need to come

The need for my touch

Is all you can think about

One day

One night

All alone

Your hands work furiously

To reach that point of pleasure

A fantasy is all you've got

And it's all your fault

But every time you come

It summons the tears

Because I am not there

I will never be there

And your insatiable appetite

Can never be satisfied

Because I held that key

I was the one

And now you know

And now you suffer

No comments: