Sunday, November 11, 2007

~ Revelation ~


The moon is full

On this sacred night

I turn to it for guidance

The brightness of its glow

Fills me

I become entranced

Looking into the magical ball

The darkness in my soul is lifted

I feel strangely at peace

Going with the feeling

And for a moment in time

The Void within is filled

Closing my eyes

I envision a powerful light

Which is the moon's positive energy

And as it enters my body

The power runs through my veins

We then become one

Taken aback

By this sudden surge of euphoria

I question where it came from

Fearing that when I am forced to face a new day

This tranquil feeling will disappear

And darkness will consume me once again

But it is the day after

The reality of life is upon me

I hold onto the impression

Refusing to let it go

It now lives inside

A tool I can use to fight the darkness

I've been given a special gift

Another way to keep my soul strong

And faith alive

A spiritual revelation

Told to me in secret

On the night of the fullest moon

No comments: